Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Friday night activities

Being an extremely spontaneous and exciting person, I sometimes get the urge to do interesting things on a Friday evening. Behold, in all of its glorious nerdiness: The Book Tower, composed of books on my to-read list! Thank you to my friend Kelly, who has read all of six books in her lifetime, for helping me with this little adventure!















It looked so cozy and inviting that I couldn't help but spend the majority of my night inside of this Book Tower.















Even Bailey decided to hang out in there for a little while!















Unfortunately, I guess he either has no respect for architecture, or he just doesn't love books as much as I do. In his desperate attempt to escape, The Book Tower was toppled.















RIP Book Tower: January 20, 2012 - January 21, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment